Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Walkathon!!!!!!!!!!!



Reflection For Walkathon.

Something I was pleased with was: The group ( The V8 JellyBeans) and I got along and we made it through.


I really enjoyed the walkathon because: I had lots of fun and I think my group( The V8 Jelly Beans) and I did an awesome job.


Something I found hard was: Trying to get the group( The V8 JellyBeans) to stay together the whole way through.


Something that made me think was: That everyone and especially my group( The V8 JellyBeans) was doing awesome even if they came first or last.

Something I want to get better at is: That I want to get better at working as a team.

3 comments:

  1. "wow" lily i like your great reflection you made
    it says alot about the walkathon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome I like how you keep putting your team name in you reflation.
    Keep up the good work:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had fun lily.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...