Wednesday, October 30, 2013

My Report By Lily


My year so far in Room 16 by Lily


My favourite thing about being in Room 16 in 2013 was Camp Kaitawa and having Mr.M as my teacher.


Something I would like to do in term four is more art and swimming


Something I would like to do next year is to do well at Intermediate


My dream job would be a Marine Biologist.


Reading


The best thing about reading so far this year is being in a Literacy circle group.


The best thing I read this year was Hatchet . I enjoyed it because it was an interesting book and it was really cool.


This is my favourite reading blog post that I created. I chose it because I think the Rainbow Bridge is amazing and it is one of my best reading blog posts.


This is my favourite reading post from someone else . I think it is awesome because he described the whale and he put in all the information about it. I thought it was interesting to read.


Maths


The best thing about maths so far this year is learning about measuring.


I was most proud of learning my division strategies.  . I was proud because I didn't know most of my division last year but I am proud because I know most of them now.


This is my favourite maths blog post that I created. I chose it because it show that I know all of my Basic facts and my score that I got out of 25 each day.


This is my favourite maths post from someone else. I think it is awesome because she did it in the holidays and she also recorded her working out.


I am really good at my 9x tables
I want to get better at my 8x tables


Writing


The best thing about writing so far this year is being able to write amazing things like my reports and topic writing.


I was most proud of learning how to write interesting pieces of writing. I was proud because before I was not a really confident writer but now I am at the writing stage I should be at.


This is my favourite writing blog post that I created. I chose it because it is about a dragon and I thought I did well on it.


This is my favourite writing post from someone else . I think it is awesome because it tells you a lot about the Kiwi and I didn't know much about them.


I am really good at Present tense writing
I want to get better at past tense writing


Integrated Topic


My favourite part of topic has been science , I enjoyed it because we could prove that air exists and that it was an amazing experiment to do.


This is my favourite topic blog post that I created. I chose it because it is a legend about Pania of the reef and because I found this story really interesting.


This is my favourite topic post from someone else. I think it is awesome because his art is amazing and I like how he has added it took 22 years to build the Taj Mahal.


School Involvement


Volleyball, Mini ball, Netball, Touch, Road Patrol,  Sports PAL, Kapa Haka, Choir, Juicies and Moosies.


I Have Shown PRIDE


Personal  Best: I have done my personal best in writing.
Respect and Responsibility: I have been responsible for my Netbook.
Integrity: I have integrity when I don’t lie.
Determination: I show determination in my Art.
Enjoyment: I have enjoyed learning and hanging out with my friends.




3 comments:

  1. Awesome lily.
    coll report.
    My favorite thing about being in room 16 was camp as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lily!!
    your report is awesome I love your tagexedo
    Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Lily
    Great work.
    I like your tagexdo.
    Your report is fantastic it looks like you put a lot of work into this.
    Keep up the good work
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...